Here’s seven key points that exist within a Dream Team.
- Players are motivated toward the same goal.
- There are effective communication channels between each team member.
- Criticisim is respectful, honest and constructive.
- No idea is considered stupid.
- The culture is deep-seated in team unity.
- Team is willing to compromise to achieve goal in real time.
- Ability of team members to face obstacles objectively.
With a strong leader you can inspire your staff and work toward creating the Dream Team.
It’s worth the effort!
Capko & Company is one of America’s leading healthcare practice management and marketing consulting firms.
Latest posts by Judy Capko (see all)
- The Power of Your Front Desk to Influence the Patient Experience – and Your Reputation - August 28, 2017
- Improving front desk performance - August 2, 2017
- New ebook on the ROI of investing in the patient experience - March 27, 2017