Here’s seven key points that exist within a Dream Team.
- Players are motivated toward the same goal.
- There are effective communication channels between each team member.
- Criticisim is respectful, honest and constructive.
- No idea is considered stupid.
- The culture is deep-seated in team unity.
- Team is willing to compromise to achieve goal in real time.
- Ability of team members to face obstacles objectively.
With a strong leader you can inspire your staff and work toward creating the Dream Team.
It’s worth the effort!
Capko & Company is one of America’s leading healthcare practice management and marketing consulting firms.
Latest posts by Judy Capko (see all)
- New ebook on the ROI of investing in the patient experience - March 27, 2017
- Medley of creative practice models for physicians emerges – is one right for you? - October 19, 2015
- Negotiation: It’s not always a two-way street - August 12, 2015