Here’s seven key points that exist within a Dream Team.
- Players are motivated toward the same goal.
- There are effective communication channels between each team member.
- Criticisim is respectful, honest and constructive.
- No idea is considered stupid.
- The culture is deep-seated in team unity.
- Team is willing to compromise to achieve goal in real time.
- Ability of team members to face obstacles objectively.
With a strong leader you can inspire your staff and work toward creating the Dream Team.
It’s worth the effort!
Capko & Company is one of America’s leading healthcare practice management and marketing consulting firms.
Latest posts by Judy Capko (see all)
- Secrets: an unwritten chapter (looking toward the future …) - January 22, 2018
- The power of you front desk to influence the patient experience – and your reputation - August 28, 2017
- Improving front desk performance - August 2, 2017