In your fast-moving medical practice, do you find decision-making sometimes happens “on-the-fly,” and things get done a certain way based on untested assumptions or because “we’ve always done it that way”? This can lead to less-than-best decision-making — but the good news is that the data you need to improve your practice could be right at your fingertips (if you know where to look, and what to look for).
Join Laurie Morgan for this lively webinar to learn:
- Understand why becoming data-driven is so important to practice improvement.
- Learn how to nurture a culture of data-driven decision-making.
- Recognize sources of data that can help you manage better – from inside and outside your practice.
- Learn ideas for using data to drive practice profitability, set goals, and evaluate opportunities.
- Understand how to avoid the problem of “garbage in, garbage out” and a few other decision-making tips and tricks!
This webinar is hosted by AAOE and is free for members. State specialty society members can attend for a reduced rate. The webinar is sponsored by SRS Health. Visit this link to learn more and sign up.
Latest posts by Laurie Morgan (see all)
- How will you make the most of year end — and prepare for the deductible reset? - November 16, 2018
- Cost-cutting: pick your battles wisely - October 15, 2018
- You’ve got a marketing advantage: capitalize on it [practice management tip: marketing] - September 30, 2018