Join Judy Capko, author of Secrets of the Best-Run Practices, for a special, 90-minute webinar for physicians on strategic planning.
A strategic plan will provide your practice with a strategy to respond to key regulation like the Affordable Care Act and secure your future in times of rapid change. A strategic plan will help you clarify where you are, help you understand your needs and determine what strategies will help you achieve your goals.
By participating in this webinar you will learn how to:
- Overcome challenges and obstacles that hinder performance;
- Understand the essential requirements in preparing a strategic plan;
- Take concrete steps that capitalize on your strengths; and
- Develop a plan that positions your practice for success.
Regardless of practice size or specialty, a strategic plan is essential in guiding a practice to achieve its objectives, stay competitive, and be profitable without compromising the quality of care and service you provide. This course covers the key elements required in developing and structuring a strategic plan – and how to get everyone on board – so you can guide your organization in this time of unexpected change.
To learn more about this webinar and enroll, visit this link:
Latest posts by Laurie Morgan (see all)
- How will you make the most of year end — and prepare for the deductible reset? - November 16, 2018
- Cost-cutting: pick your battles wisely - October 15, 2018
- You’ve got a marketing advantage: capitalize on it [practice management tip: marketing] - September 30, 2018