Did you know that 30% of the insurance claims submitted for payment of medical services in the United States are denied and of that amount 15% are never resubmitted? According to Medicare, 40% of their claims denials are never resubmitted. These are daunting statistics.
Experts state that 70-80% of appealed claims are eventually paid – That’s a good reason to fight for your money! It may be time for you to audit your billing practices to make sure you aren’t throwing money down the drain.
Prepared by The Capko Team- Our missision is to make your practice shine!
- Healthcare Business Advisors, LLC, Albany, NY
- Centers for Mediare and Medicaid Services
Latest posts by Judy Capko (see all)
- Secrets: an unwritten chapter (looking toward the future …) - January 22, 2018
- The power of you front desk to influence the patient experience – and your reputation - August 28, 2017
- Improving front desk performance - August 2, 2017